Association of SA and LTD companies
The Association of SA and LTD companies is a powerful employers’ association with more than 2000 members from all over Greece. It has been established in 1922 and was a co-founder of the University of Piraeus. It has established the International Economic Relations Institute, the Foundation of Studies and Business Development and the Hellenic Mediation and Arbitration Centre.
The general aim of the Association is to safeguard and promote the interests of its members in legal, economic and social terms, in the framework of the economic development of the country. In particular some of the specific objectives of the Association are:
- The study, promotion and support of issues of interest and concern of its members whose resolution contributes to the development of themselves and the Greek economy.
- The overall representation of the Members (before the courts, public authorities and various collective bodies) in order to safeguard common interests.
- The training of executives and other employees of its members and the organization of conferences, seminars, etc.
- The implementation of government and community development schemes and other programs in general.
- The Association of SA and LTD companies is located in the center of Athens and has branches in Thessaloniki, Alexandroupoli and Heraklion. The headquarters in Athens consist of a conference room for 100 persons, 2 meeting rooms and work stations for 20 persons.
SAE EPE currently employs a staff of 8 persons, 1 part-time assistant and about 15 interns per semester.